How long will It take to get a medical certificate?

dani200420052000

Reaction score
Hi All!
I am just wondering how long ot will take for me to obtain a mediacl certificate to confirm my pregnancy and due date! I need this as I am applying for coucil housing, Any advice on how long it wil take to get this, where should I get it from and how much will it cost?

Hi dani not sure if you will be able to use your nhs pregnancy excemption card but that only took 1week to arrive after I went to the doctors to fill out the form for it. Hope this helps you..xx

Hi Dani,
Your midwife can issue you with a MAT B1 form at around 16weeks for before the estimated week of delivery, so around your 22week check-up. If you have been given a appointment shedule if may say there when you get it. This form is used as proof of pregnancy for your empolyers when sorting out Maternety pay, as its a signed certificate from your midwife confirming your due date. So this is probably what the council will require from you.

i got my mat b1 certificate when i first registered wit the midwife at 10 weeks just tell them what u need it for and they shud b ok. i got mine coz i needed to join a dentist.

dani200420052000 said:
Hi All!
I am just wondering how long ot will take for me to obtain a mediacl certificate to confirm my pregnancy and due date! I need this as I am applying for coucil housing, Any advice on how long it wil take to get this, where should I get it from and how much will it cost?

my council just need my green notes to copy. havent got exemption cert but midwife sent that off when I saw him (yep amle midwife) on Monday. Hopefully should get it in a couple of weeks.

I am going through the same situation with the council at the moment and they needed proof of pregnancy I laughed about this, nd asked them like what, and they told me my green notes would be fine, hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back