How long till your cycle was back to normal?

schell

Reaction score
I had an early miscarriage in March (6 weeks) and wondering how long before I get back to my normal cycle?

Before it was always like clockwork at 27 days. Since my loss my first was 31 days afterwards and last month 26. This month I think I'm late as already at 33 days. Don't want to get my hopes up but no sign at all of anything and it's definitely possible.

What do you think? Too early to expect normal cycle? Xx

Mine are pretty irregular anyway so probably not the best one to say, but it took 7 weeks for the first one after and then 8 weeks for the second one after. I'm on CD 20 at the moment so hoping it starts at the end of next week so I can get back to trying properly.

Thanks. Hope you get back to normal quickly xxx

Ha me too! I guess it's such big thing for our bodies and it throws everything out of whack, but like everything else with pregnancy and miscarriage it seems to be different for everyone!

Thanks so much. Trying not to get too excited this time just in case but hard not too. Lol xx

Schell! I am so so so sorry to hear that - I have missed you buddy! I hope you are okay xxxx

Well the odds are usually in your favour for it to stick this time :)

i know how you feel schell, I had a MC at 12 weeks, my cycle was back to normal within 6 weeks, which i was glad as i wanted to start trying again.

i hope it starts up for you soon.

Thanks Keelz, actually since this I found out I'm pregnant
6 weeks 3 days today :)

Thank you for sharing this positivity! Congratulations! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90