how long till bump starts to show??

Everyone's different it also depends on your size how slim/ big you are I guess. I didn't start showing with my son until I was 28 weeks but I aren't slim so that's why x

Not sure people start showing from around 12weeks I think, I look pregnant. My tummy is very swollen but I am on daily injections and steroids following my IVF treatment, I am putting it down to that

With my son I started getting a little pooch on my tummy at around 10/11 weeks and had a little rounded belly by 13/14 weeks. I was ALOT slimmer then, though. I doubt I will show so soon with this baby though since I still have my baby fat from my son (16 months and still never made it back to pre-pregnancy weight >.< I will this time though!)

XxX

I had a noticible bump at 6 weeks and work colleagues were already asking if I was pregnant. By 16 weeks I was huge. I'm only 5ft 2 with a short upper body though, so the bump can only go out! In contrast to that, my cousin's wife was still in her normal non-maternity tops at 24 weeks with a teeny bump.

I'm still not very noticeable at all to be honest, it seems to go up and down each day so it must be bloat! But yes, it's very dependent on your body characteristics, whether it's your first baby etc.

Vicxxx - btw... I'm in County Durham too :)

XxX

I have a small bump already!! Its my second so maybe that's why, trying to hide it under baggy tops until I get to 12 weeks then will show it off!!!

I have a proper bump now, people who I haven't yet told have been staring at my stomach. I normally have a fairly flat stomach and I'm small (5'4") so that could be the reason I'm showing early. My placenta is also at the back and I have read you not only feel the baby earlier, but also show more quickly? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back