how long ?? sure start maternity grant

lauramleigh

Reaction score
I have already posted this in the relevant section but only had one reply ..
For anyone that has been awarded this ,,, Could u tell me how long it took for the money to come through ??
I sent mine off yesterday so am just wondering how long i am going to have to wait ? Yes i am impatient lol....
thanks

I dont think im qualified to get it but have filled it out and hope for the best. Where did you send it? or do you take it to the job centre? :think:

im gonna ask midwife on wed to sign it and then it can go.

it can take from 1-3 weeks but u will be notified via post when it is going into your account :)

hi i sent mine back to the jobcentre .. it came with a self adressed freepost enverlope..
i am not sure if i will get it .. i have one son and get £42.00 week so that works out more than the £545 a year.. so fingers crossed! :D

if any one is unsure if there entitled to it, best to wait until baby is born and u get even more tax credits then apply.

im still waiting for mine to come through, i hope i get it as i get well above the minimum tax credits

I posted mine on the friday night and got a letter the following wednesday to say it would be in my bank on the friday, so a week here but i know it took ages for someone, think it depends on where you live as well

I posted mine on 27th december, havent heard anything yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back