how long ?? sure start maternity grant

lauramleigh

Reaction score
For anyone that has been awarded this ,,, Could u tell me how long it took for the money to come through ??
I sent mine off yesterday so am just wondering how long i am going to have to wait ?
thanks

I got mine within 12 days. I kept phoning them, was told that they had lost the forms. But I called the day after and was told it has been awarded to me :wall:

They all seem to be in a world of their own on the phones but at least I got it :D

Do you get the sure start grant if your getting child tax credits and working tax credits?

when i applied for mine i sent the forms away on the Thurs and the money was in my bank the following Wednesday.

Lianatoot said:
Do you get the sure start grant if your getting child tax credits and working tax credits?

Well i have heard back from them today so it has taken under a week and mine will be in the bank tomorrow..

I get working tax credit and child tax credit and i got the grant.. As long as u get over £545 a year in child tax credits u will get it..

I was claiming job seekers when i sent it off and i phoned up cos i hadnt heard in 3 weeks and they said they hadnt recieved my form and then 2 days later i got my MAT1 back (accidently sent that to :oops: ) so i called again and said it had been turned down!! so now i gotta send another one today saying im claiming income support!! ffs why couldnt they check that when they looked at it?!?!?

i think they lost my form with my mat allowance form :wall:

:evil: arghh just had a letter saying the midwife hasnt filled her part in properly.

So gonna have to get it re done and wait another week :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back