How long should my cycle be before i can go to gp?

Carr87

Reaction score
As the title says im wondering how long should i wait before going to see my gp? I understand it can take a while for birth control to come out of your system but i didnt think id be waiting 8 weeks for af! anyones experiences or oppinions welcome! what would gp give me to bring af on? xxx

Im really sorry i cant help but did not want to read and run.

If you are worried there is no harm in going to the doctor. i know from posts i have read it can take some time.

fingers crossed af arrives soon

xx

I ended up waiting for 12 weeks until I got light spotting. Went to gp at ten weeks to be told its all normal but they were willing to do bloods so put my mind at rest.

Hey hun im on cd 72 today i went to see gp couple weeks ago and sge didnt seem worried just said it takes a while forlr body to change into new routine.

What cd are u hun? Hav u considered taking agnus castus as its supposed to b really good at shortening cycles. I started yesterday

xxx

Bellarina i cant really say what cycle day i am but i had mirena taken out 8 weeks ago tomorow and have only had the short light wothdrawel bleed atr the beginning. I thought id ovulated 26 days after the removal as had dark opk and temps went up after, there still up 26 days later but have tested negetive, i gave up with pg testing last saturday tho! iv had some ewcm on and off the past few days and im not sure if this means af will show soon or if i could be ovulating again................i know that mirena thins your womb lining but im not sure if its possible to not have a period until the lining has built up but still ovulate multiple times? iv tried googling this scenario but im getting nowhere lol

also ballarina in regards to the agnus castus as iv not yet had a 'cycle' i dont know how long they will be or if they will be regular so im unsure if it would be any help!

Seems to be a kinda wait and see scenario doesnt it hun frustrating tho i know xx

iv just read about people taking agnus castus to start and regulate late and absent periods so i may give it a go, even if it helped witht he pms symptome i know ill have eventualy! iv got a homeopath friend so iv asked her for some advice xxx

Good idea. Theres nothin worse than not havin proper cyvles wen ttc so if ac helps bring it on eh xx

Good idea. Theres nothin worse than not havin proper cyvles wen ttc so if ac helps bring it on eh xx

going to pop to holland and barrett 2moro and get some! are you taking the 1600mg per day? will you take them until you get your af and up to your next ov and stop or will you take them throughout your future cycles? thanks for the little chat its helped a bit! dont wanna bore hubby with it all the time! xxx

Bellarina i cant really say what cycle day i am but i had mirena taken out 8 weeks ago tomorow and have only had the short light wothdrawel bleed atr the beginning. I thought id ovulated 26 days after the removal as had dark opk and temps went up after, there still up 26 days later but have tested negetive, i gave up with pg testing last saturday tho! iv had some ewcm on and off the past few days and im not sure if this means af will show soon or if i could be ovulating again................i know that mirena thins your womb lining but im not sure if its possible to not have a period until the lining has built up but still ovulate multiple times? iv tried googling this scenario but im getting nowhere lol

hi carr

i had mirena removed 6 months ago and this month has probably been first cycle i ovulated as had no luck with opk's prior to this. took ac at beginning of last month and just got my BFP

know how frustrating this is, good luck hun x

hi carr

i had mirena removed 6 months ago and this month has probably been first cycle i ovulated as had no luck with opk's prior to this. took ac at beginning of last month and just got my BFP

know how frustrating this is, good luck hun x

hi pinkclara, congrats on your BFP!! i think i have ovulated going by the opk's and my temps going up, im just not getting af which is wierd and worrying me a bit now as my luteal phase is currently 26 days! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back