How long should I wait

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Alwaystrying, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Alwaystrying

Alwaystrying Well-Known Member

Hi ladies curious on how long it generally took for your letter to come through the post to confirm your dating scan?

I had to call the hosp and book mine direct, which I done over a week ago, it's scheduled for the 5th of August but I have had no letter to confirm this, is it normal procedure to have a confirmation letter or do I just turn up on the Monday if I have not got anything

I apprecaite every Pct has a different way of doing things but I thought I would of heard something by now??

2. Beauandhamish

Beauandhamish Well-Known Member

Mine was booked over the phone and I never got a letter to confirm I just turned up on the day x

3. Alwaystrying

Alwaystrying Well-Known Member

I just don't want to turn up there and they have no record of me, but hopefully all will be fine on the day, just that I hear so many ladies on here that get excited when they get the "letter" in the post, I assumed I would get a confirmation letter to

4. carli91

carli91 Well-Known Member

Tri hopping. I didnt get a letter either I just rang up the day before to confirm xx