How long does the 24-2 week growth spurt last?

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by winnie89, Dec 13, 2011.

1. winnie89

winnie89 Well-Known Member

Hey girls LO has been having his growth spurt this week and he;s been a little quiter than normal just wondered how long they usually go on for because LO has kicked a few times today but someone told me that about now he should start settling into his routine for when he is born?

2. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

I think every baby is different tbh hunny. I have been getting a bit worried about not feeling the movements and my doppler has taken a battering lol xxxxxxxx

3. winnie89

Yeah I haven't used my doppler yet cuz I've got a MW apt next week so she'll listen then

4. TORino

TORino Well-Known Member

I know it's easy to forget but try and remember there will be days when LO is quiet and it is nothing to worry about.

I tell myself as long as I have felt the baby move today even if it's only once then it's ok.

I reckon in a few weeks time we'll be able to feel every little move they make!

5. winnie89

Yeah I've felt him move and kick a few times trying not to worry as it's bad for him! X