How long does/did your baby sleep at 4 weeks old?

T slept around 3-4 hours up until 4ish weeks and would be awake for about 30 mins in between for bum change and play time.

Since about 6weeks he is feeding every 2 hours and sleeping for approx 30 mins during the day, he would be moany and fidgety in between! I was sooo tired and didn't understand why he just changed!

He's now just over 7 weeks and it feels like he has settled again and is sleeping for about 4 hours now, mainly during the day and sometimes at night. Im sure it's just down to his just leap and I hope he settles in the night soon,

Your lo is prob going thru a leap too and it will pass, and she may just have lots of energy at the mo, I'd echo what the ladies have said and try keeping everywhere dark and quiet and see if she settles herself also try stimulating her as much as possible when she is awake to try and tire her out, at that age after playing with T for 15 mins or so he'd start moaning cause we'd have worn him out lol

Sorry I didn't meant that post to be so long lol

Xxxxxx

at this age ruby would wake to be fed, changed and maybe a nursery rhyme or cuddle for 10mins before back to sleep, I'd check with your hv as well, as even toddlers sleep more than this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back