how long did you bleed for?

catswiskers

Reaction score
I had my mc a week ago at 12 weeks and was told I would bleed for around 3 weeks but I've not bled at all in the last 2 days. The baby came out in the early hours of last Tuesday and as soon as it came out the pain stopped and the bleeding was extremely light and only lasted 5 days. Does that sound about right?

I've had two mcs at around the same gestation as each other and they were very different. The first I bled a lot heavier and a lot longer than the second. I don't think there is a 'normal'.

Are you getting further scans and blood tests to confirm that the mc is complete? I had scans and bloods with my first but didn't with my second as I was sure it was over. I did have scans a month after my second when we started fertility treatment and they showed everything was fine.

Last edited:
I miscarried at 13 weeks -on 7/5. I initially bled very heavily, was having to change pads every two hours or so. That went on for about 7 days. After that, I had general light bleeding and spotting. Think mine lasted about two weeks? Something like that.
I was also quite tender for a bit, but was able to have sex once bleeding stopped with no problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back