How Long before BFP?

shez

Reaction score
Hi'ya, Just wondering how long it took for you ladies to get pg after coming off bcp? I came off Mid Feb and since had problems getting bcp out of my system but hopefully things are settling down now and we can get back ttc. Baby dust to all

Hi,
I came off my bc in january,no BFP yet even though first time around it happened first month. I don't think there is a set time-it's just luck. Hope it happens for you soon. Keep in touch
Paula

Okie I just relaised how stupid I sounded after taking them for 4+ years! I came off bcp in Feb and fell in April, wasn't TTC either! Was going to have to coil fitted and were waiting for fisecond 'proper' period to arrive so that I could get it done, but obviously it never came!

I guess everyone is defferent. I think they like you to wait 3 months at least though so it is out of your system. Not that I should imagine it would make too much of a difference.

I was off bcp for a year and a half when I finally fell! I was stressing over it tho and me and my partner finally had enough and decided to get married. As soon as my mind was off getting pregnant and onto organising my wedding I fell. So it's true ladies try not to stress out too much. Try researching and booking a nice relaxing holiday or something for this summer and hopefully you will fall as soon as your mind is elsewhere.

Good luck to you all. Baby dust your way.
sx

Hi, s

I'm trying not to get too stressed about it as we've only been trying for a few months. DH mentioned he just wants nature to take its course and that is part of the reason why i'm not temping etc. Just monitoring my EWCM. Evenso, we are going on holiday in next few weeks and i should be ov about that time so hopefully this could be the month!!

Take care
Sheree
xx

Shez, wouldn't that be great if you fell pg on holiday? Good luck!!!

BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back