How long before a Clearblue Digi would turn +ve?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Megaroo, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Megaroo

Megaroo Member

Hi everyone, I posted a pic of my potential BFP this morning-a very faint FRER result. I've never ever been pregnant before and I know FRERs are much more sensitive than CBD but I got a BFN with the Digi :wall2: and although my head tells me that there's just not enough hormone I am so terrified that I've let myself get excited for no reason.

Really I just wanted to ask if anyone knows from experience how many days after their faint BFP they got their Digi result? Any information would be incredibly helpful, thanks in advance!! :lol:

#1 Megaroo, Mar 8, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  2. Anny1991

Anny1991 Member

Hello love xx dont worry about CBD. my period was 2 days late and I had BFP on superdrugs one and not pregnant on CBD ;) my clear blue was possitive when my period was 5 days late ;) Conggrats for your BFP and dont worry about CBD they are not so sensitive :dance:

3. Tigeress

Tigeress Well-Known Member

Don't worry hun they aren't sensitive enough yet for a line. I would do one the day before your af or the day it is due xx

4. Prettypee

Prettypee Well-Known Member

False positives are so rare but false negatives (due to hormone levels not yet reaching minimum for test) is common - cb digital starts reading at 50 I believe? The frer 12.5 ish so it would take about 4 days before digital reads positive possibly longer for some women (if you start with positive at 12.5) xx

5. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

I had a faint line at 13dpo on a FRER (it was similar to yours) and also a 1-2 weeks on a digi same day, same sample. I had no line at all the day before. Did you use the same sample or was it a different pee? Give it a day or two and try again if you want to see it in writing but your FRER was pretty clear so I wouldn't doubt it :)

6. Megaroo

Megaroo Member

It was a different sample, I hadn't held long at all and I'm just hoping that is the reason-it's been a long day trying not to worry about it all but hopefully I'll know in the next few days! I just hope I can hold off using the second Digi! Haha