How long before a Clearblue Digi would turn +ve?

Megaroo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I posted a pic of my potential BFP this morning-a very faint FRER result. I've never ever been pregnant before and I know FRERs are much more sensitive than CBD but I got a BFN with the Digi :wall2: and although my head tells me that there's just not enough hormone I am so terrified that I've let myself get excited for no reason.

Really I just wanted to ask if anyone knows from experience how many days after their faint BFP they got their Digi result? Any information would be incredibly helpful, thanks in advance!! :lol:

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I posted a pic of my potential BFP this morning-a very faint FRER result. I've never ever been pregnant before and I know FRERs are much more sensitive than CBD but I got a BFN with the Digi :wall2: and although my head tells me that there's just not enough hormone I am so terrified that I've let myself get excited for no reason.

Really I just wanted to ask if anyone knows from experience how many days after their faint BFP they got their Digi result? Any information would be incredibly helpful, thanks in advance!! :lol:

Hello love xx dont worry about CBD. my period was 2 days late and I had BFP on superdrugs one and not pregnant on CBD ;) my clear blue was possitive when my period was 5 days late ;) Conggrats for your BFP and dont worry about CBD they are not so sensitive :dance:

Don't worry hun they aren't sensitive enough yet for a line. I would do one the day before your af or the day it is due xx

False positives are so rare but false negatives (due to hormone levels not yet reaching minimum for test) is common - cb digital starts reading at 50 I believe? The frer 12.5 ish so it would take about 4 days before digital reads positive possibly longer for some women (if you start with positive at 12.5) xx

I had a faint line at 13dpo on a FRER (it was similar to yours) and also a 1-2 weeks on a digi same day, same sample. I had no line at all the day before. Did you use the same sample or was it a different pee? Give it a day or two and try again if you want to see it in writing but your FRER was pretty clear so I wouldn't doubt it :)

I had a faint line at 13dpo on a FRER (it was similar to yours) and also a 1-2 weeks on a digi same day, same sample. I had no line at all the day before. Did you use the same sample or was it a different pee? Give it a day or two and try again if you want to see it in writing but your FRER was pretty clear so I wouldn't doubt it :)

It was a different sample, I hadn't held long at all and I'm just hoping that is the reason-it's been a long day trying not to worry about it all but hopefully I'll know in the next few days! I just hope I can hold off using the second Digi! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back