How long after mc did you ovulate?

Daley

Reaction score
Haven't decided if I'm going to try again straight away or wait a month or two yet. Was wondering how long it took for you to ovulate or get AF after your mc.

I have been bleeding for 9 days but think it's coming to an end. Pregnancy test on say was still positive but is getting fainter.

Anyway just curious x

For me it was less than four weeks, and that was a late loss too at 11 weeks. The first time I don't remember but I think it was about the same. Xx

i lost my daughter at 20 weeks about 21 weeks ago and i must have ovulated about 3 weeks after i had her because i am now 19 week pregnant :) xxx

Wow that's quicker than I thought x

It doesn't take long. I started using OPKs five days after the bleeding stopped. I lost the baby on 5-7th November and ovulated for sure on the 2nd December xx

hey 1st sorry for your loss I have had 2 mc both times I ov'd 2 weeks after the main bleed, so it can be pretty quick, good luck if you try straight away, or if you feel you need to wait then take some time out

My first loss was at 5 weeks and I ov'd two weeks later as usual really. My second was at just over 13 weeks and I ov'd 3 weeks later whilst still having a positive hpt. Don't rely on the hpt to go neg before ov if you want to try straight away xx

O and i was bleeding for 2 amd a half weeks after too so i ov'd about 4 days after bleeding stopped xxx

I'm amazed I thought it would take longer than that. I did another hpt this afternoon, the line was quite faint I think it'll be negative by the weekend. My cycles are usually around 33 days. I might start some OPK's later in the week to monitor my cycle but still haven't decided whether I'll act on it this month.

I didn't track ovulation straight after mc because I was told to give that cycle a miss and try on the next one. My af came 4 weeks after my mc bleeding stopped and then everything has been back to normal since.

I still ovulated cd17 from start of bleeding hon. I thought it would be way later too cos I still had hcg in blood the week after. Our bodies are crazy things!!! X x

I had my D&C on 4th May at 8+ weeks and I got my period exactly 4 weeks to the day. I ovulated about 2 & 1/2 weeks after my MC and got my period on time. I OV'd later than I would have done usually but still did OV but a week later.

When you using OPK's, they will pick up the pregnancy hormone so be careful you don't get 2 lines when it is infact still hCG.

I am sorry for your loss hon, it is so heartbreaking xx

Thanks, I did an opk today and there is a squinter of a second line. So will carry on using them to see what's happening. I usually ov between cd17-20 so curious to see what happens x

All my tests are negative now, OPK and HPT so once my af has finished I am going to get the BD'ing and start POAS again!! I'm sure I am becoming an addict :) x

I had 2 natural miscarriages - and I ovulated 22-24 days after passing everything.....I usually ov on CD16 so it only really delayed things a week- which I thought was amazing! with the second I ovulated 5 days after my hpt went negative!!

Didn't check for ovulation, got negative pregnancy test after about 3 weeks and af arrived exactly 4 weeks after erpc. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back