How long after HSG are you meant to be more fertile?

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Just wondering ...what do you think ladies? (had mine end last month) x

I Had mine last week. Doc said for one cycle you have the most benefits as all debris has been flushed away. Then I think it gradually goes back to normal as general debris builds up. Not sure what debris means but that's the term he used!! X

I read for the first three months after, but would make sense that it's more so in the first month

I think one month hon. I will let you know how successful it it, I had mine done 2 weeks ago and I am due Af today or tomorrow! The doctor said to make the most of this month! Xxx giz

I had mine done about 2 weeks ago I think. Not sure it helped me be any more fertile though. :think: Suppose it depends what situation you're in, fertility wise lol.

x x

Thanks girls,
Surely not too much debris can build up after a month or two???
But lets see - hope it is lucky for all of us! xxxx

I hope so :)

I heard it was 3 months but more fertile in the first month. x

I've also read 3 months, had my Hycosy (very similar to HSG) last Friday, not due to ovulate for another 3 weeks though so we'll see if it does any good for us. I was told my tubes were all nice and clear already though.

Fab news getting the all clear. Lots of luck and :dust: x

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

I was told when I had mine that it was 3 months, and I caught on the 3rd cycle after my hsg. Good luck ladies, I deffo believe it helped!

oooh thats interesting Naomi,
how long were you trying for before that? xx

hey ladies,hi to all.im new to this site.after 2years of ttc i went to c gyn and was told both my tubes are blocked.so got them opened and i was prescribed ovulotion stumalent that was 4months ago and still nothing.so i want to do the HSG test to see if they're blocked again.its so frustrating
good luck to off ttc. i no how frustrating it is to get u period when ttc

I was trying for 18 months, with one early mc. I had been put on the waiting list for ivf and diagnosed with 'unexplained infertility' - probly cos Im a bit older at 35!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back