How long after ewcm do you ovulate?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by jadeb, Jul 15, 2013.

1. jadeb

jadeb Well-Known Member

I've been using the clearblue advanced ovualtion test and got my first flashing smiley 8 days ago. 7 days ago I had what I thought was ewcm- so how long after do you normally ovulate? As I'm still getting flashing smileys so by looking at the tests I would think I haven't ovulated but then going by cm surely It would have happened by now? X

2. Angelone

Angelone Well-Known Member

It's so cold fusing isn't it... I usually be every other day with flashing o es then everyday of the the two solid ones ... I'd lik to k ow if ur Ment to b ovulating n the day of the solid or day after xox

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

3. jadeb

jadeb Well-Known Member

Yeh it's really fustrating! I was expecting a solid the day or so after ewcm.... But never did... Even more confused now as just been to loo and noticed brown discharge- and I've had a slight twinge on my left side this morning. I usually get the discharge a few days before I get full af- but surely af wouldn't arrive yet because I'm still getting flashing smileys which means I haven't ovulated yet- or even if I ovulated with a flashing smiley I only got my first one 8 days ago so af wouldn't arrive 8 days after ovulation surely???
    X

4. jadeb

jadeb Well-Known Member

Looking at my last cycle I started spotting brown discharge 8 days after I ovulated then I continued to spot for another 7 days before af arrived so I reckon by the looks of it an how it shows I may have ovulated when I saw the ewcm 7 days ago and now I'm spotting again 7 days after I ovulated like last cycle! Why isn't my body normal :( x

5. Angelone

Aww that's a nitemare for u dis u be Iver that time anyway?? My friend got flashing smileys for ages and no solid and it turned out she was actually pregnant lol... Out bodies r so weird I know that for sure lol xx

6. jadeb

jadeb Well-Known Member

Oo i never thought of that- maybe it's picking up a hormone in pregnancy .....

7. Angelone

Cud b hav u done a wee test yet xx

8. jadeb

jadeb Well-Known Member

Just done one and bfn x

9. Angelone

Aww bummer... Our bodies really do hav a mind of their own don't they... Maybe a but early tho xx

10. jadeb

jadeb Well-Known Member

Maybe..... Ill see what happens this week and if af doesn't arrive full flow then I shall test again :) x

11. Angelone

Defo... Such a roller coaster isn't it... I concieved so easily before and it's just been a nitemare this time x