How long after chemical can I start TTC again?

Laurababs

Reaction score
Started bleeding today at 5 weeks exactly. Since I was so early, will my cycles be normal and can I try again right away? Does today count as a period i.e. day 1 of my cycle?

Thanks guys and really sorry if ive posted this in the wrong section, my heads all over the place right now xxx

So sorry I know it's absolutely horrible to go through.

My cycles are 28/29 days after all 3 chemicals my cycles went to 31 days just for 1 cycle then back to normal.

Yep today will be day1 of your cycle. My first was 5+3 and it was just like a normal period maybe I bled for a day longer.

I started trying right away. I've just had a nearly 8 week MC and my GP said theres absolutely no reason why you can't start trying again asap.

I hope your ok hun, big hugs xxx

Thank you hun and I'm sorry for your losses too :( xxxx

I'm sorry for your loss.

I had my second mmc last week and we will start trying again right away.

After a loss, it is advised to wait a full cycle before trying again to help with dating the new pregnancy but I am not doing that. I really want another baby and I don't want to waste any time waiting!

XX

So sorry for your loss. In my opinion you can start trying as soon as you are ready to, I don't think you have to wait a cycle, I certainly didn't as I didn't want to waste a month not trying x

I am sorry for your loss honey.
I had one last month and started trying again straight after and ovulated the same time as always!
I did get pregnant again bit this one ended the same!

Best of luck and hope you get a sticky one next time!

I am sorry for your loss honey.
I had one last month and started trying again straight after and ovulated the same time as always!
I did get pregnant again bit this one ended the same!

Best of luck and hope you get a sticky one next time!

So sorry the same thing happened for you again hun, I hope you get your sticky soon too Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back