How late can you ovulate?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Londongirl, May 20, 2013.

1. Londongirl

Londongirl Well-Known Member

Hi ladies,

Does anyone know if you can ovulate at any point in a cycle even if it's really long? I am currently cd43 and no sign of the witch. Did a test last week which was bfn. Trying not to test too often as I don't like seeing the BFNs and I am reasonably certain I haven't ovulated. I know I didn't in the early part of my cycle as I had bloods done.

So is there any hope I might ovulate this late in a cycle or do I just have to wait for the witch to show so we can start with a new cycle?

Thanks all x

2. jadeb

jadeb Well-Known Member

I didn't ovulate until day 50 something I think I was on my last cycle. I'm irregular anyway so it's down to that.

I had a smiley about 26 days ago so expected af two weeks later and didn't show so thought I was going to get a BFP! But turns out I got the lh surge but didn't ovulate. Got another smiley on Saturday and had slight cramps so hoping I ovulate this time x

3. Londongirl

Londongirl Well-Known Member

Ooh that's encouraging. I have some of the smiley opks and was wondering if I show give them a try or wait for next cycle - looks like I might as well give it a whirl!