How help!!

Saisb

Reaction score
Hey,

We were doing a combination of TW and finger foods, which was going perfectly, but now LO has two teeth coming through at the same time it's put her off most things. She won't take any savoury food from a spoon, but will happily munch on finger foods and food like cheese spread on bread, and fruit. She will happily eat sweeter things of a spoon, like yogurt, fruit purée and tried some jelly today which she liked.

Can anyone recommend any more savoury finger food lunch/dinner ideas? We don't eat meat, but have the occasional fish.

Thanks!
x x

Last edited:
Thick soup on bread, bread sticks, hummus and pitta breads, rice cakes, chicken legs
The Gill Rapley cook book is good xx

Cauliflower and broccoli florets with a cheese/bolognese sauce dip? Infact any veggies such as carrots, parsnips, leeks cut in rings then cut at one end. Messy but fun :)

Last edited:
If I'm short on time I'll cook some pasta and use a baby jar as the sauce. She loves them and it only take 10 mins to cook the pasta and she is still getting different flavours

My lo was like this last week as she has one tooth and we are waiting on the other one!! It only lasted a few days though and she's fine now - FX they arrive soon!

Thanks for the inspiration ladies! Thankfully both teeth have now cut and she seems to be wanting food a bit more, but seems to have fallen in love with finger food all the time! Will try and get the book from the library if poss! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back