how hard is it in TTC?

annela4

Reaction score
Hello ladies...have been ttc for 2 months now and its killing me not getting that BFP...i mean i follow the calender so well but nothing is happening...what do i need to do next time?

Hello ladies...have been ttc for 2 months now and its killing me not getting that BFP...i mean i follow the calender so well but nothing is happening...what do i need to do next time?
You need to be patient.
2 months is a very short time TTC.
It takes up to a year for a healthy couple to conceive.
Just keep doing what your doing.

Agree with above, although it seems like a long time and it's horrible not seeing that BFP two months isn't very long at all.

It took me 4 months to conceive trying. My advice to you is go grab yourself some prenatal vitamins.... it helped me. Unless you’ve got your BFP by now!!

My advice would be to chill out, I spent the first 4-5 months not drinking on the TWW cancelling nights out thinking I could be pregnant that day, not planning anything in advance just incase I was pregnant! Honestly it took over my life, feel much more chilled about it now enjoying life again planning my wedding, booked a holiday just living in the moment not thinking what if what if. Take the vitamins, live a healthy life style, exercise and enjoy the ride! Like previously said, can take up to a year for a healthy couple to fall, there’s really such a small percentage of falling each month so don’t be disheartened! Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back