How early would you test???

Good luck ladies!! :)

I'm only 2dpo so got ages to wait yet xx

My oh seems more impatient than me this time lol keeps tellin me to test! AF due on 6th so I said 5th he's tryin to talk me into testing this week lol I have will power I will not POAS till the weekend lol

Good luck ladies I'll be stalking you all! :dust: X x x

Oh dear...I cracked and tested this morning...so stupid as it was negative..I know It's early but the way I'm feeling I just couldn't control myself lol. Waste of a frer but as they were buy one get one free so still got 3 left! Very sore boobs today! I feel pregnant like I did in May before miscarriage but I'm probably just making that up! Xx

Uh vic sorry hun when could u test for a bfp? I gotta wait til Thurs wen il b 14dpo and its killing me,
Xxx

Good luck ladies!!! My oh wont let me buy any hpts he wants me to wait till im atleast 2 weeks late!! Then he wants to buy the test... normally id test the day before af due and not tell oh, but iv said I wanna relax more about it so all ttc products are now banned from our house apart from folic acid xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Oh Lynne I don't know how you're doing it! That's what I mean I cracked! I'm only 8dpo, and that's a guess depending on exactly when I ovulated! Frer says 6 days before period, which mine is due Sunday, so technically tomorrow is ok but really I should wait til the weekend. I'm such a silly billy. I've felt pregnant and different so ill be gutted if I don't get a bfp. I know It's only our first try but the unplanned pregnancy was immediate :-(

Good luck for thurs :) xx

I don't have any symptoms at all so I think that's why im not thinking too much about poas as iv had too many months of upset and crying when that test stick screams "NOT PREGNANT!"
However every time I go into the bathroom I desperately want to reach into that bottom drawer and use that first response test!

C'mon Thursday!
xxx

It's so hard to not test early! I'm trying to behave and not test too soon unlike my oh who is "test now test now" lol

Hey ladies check out the bfp announcements page :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back