How early would you test???

mrs nel

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm now 10dpo and, like most of you, iv got a test stashed upstairs! Im just wondering how early would you test to get a definite result - either it to show a neg or pos?
I'm wanting to hold off until Thursday to make it 14dpo.

What about you?

xxx

The day your period is due or the day after is best for a definate answer. Testing any earlier and getting a bfn doesn't necessarily mean you're not pregnant so is just a waste of a test and money, and of course disheartening.

I know exactly how you're feeling Lynne, I'm 10 dpo as well and itching to test!!! But I'm not going to ..........

Oh Karen we are both going to be testing on the same day!! First thing in the morning? Can you imagine if we both get our BFP on Thursday morning!!

xx

Hold off til Thursday ladies and hopefully you'll both kick the August testing thread off to a good start!!! Xxx

Will keep my fx for you :) have you had any symptoms yet? Xxx

Only 4 more sleeps pmsl!!!!

I'm 9/10 days past ov too :) got my fingers and toes crossed for bfp too xxx I'm trying to hold off testing till as late as poss xxx

Iv not had any symptoms at all since my heart burn on 2/3dpo. But I feel different this month. I don't know if that's just me looking at things differently or if its for a reason!

Anyone else got symptoms?

Haha Karen, 4 sleeps!!

xx

Tender boobs
Heartburn
Bloating
Creamy cm
Pulling/twinges in uterus
Sore throat
Fatigue
Backache
Nausea
Freezing - got the heating on!

Not that I'm symptom spotting :whistle:

Last edited:
Hopefully feeling different will turn out to be a good sign!! The month I got my bfp I had barely any symptoms xxx

Tender boobs
Heartburn
Bloating
Creamy cm
Pulling/twinges in uterus
Sore throat
Fatigue
Backache
Freezing - got the heating on!

Not that I'm symptom spotting :whistle:

Wowza that's a helluva lotta symptoms!! Will look forward too seeing your update on Thursday (if you can hold out!) xxx

OMG Karen!! That's some list! I hope its meaningful!!! Canny wait til Thursday!

xx

Haha! Well I had zero symptoms in my 2ww with my other bfp's, but I'm keeping a positive attitude despite everything pointing to a bfn on Thursday!!!!!

No symptoms for me other than a niggling pain to the left of my tummy button since 3days past ov. Normally 7-10 days before AF I get chronic back ache, sore boobs and get really grumpy but none of that so far so may e that's a sign? Not getting excited though yet

I'm only a day behind you girls on 8dpo. I've had a feeling in the last couple of days that this might be our cycle but I'm trying not to get our hopes up. I had really bad wind on 2dpo. I've had cramps on and off, lots of creamy white cm. Boobs feel tender but they did last month too so not counting that as a sign. I've had a few vivid dreams too. The real thing for me was having heartburn earlier this week (just once). It's never happened before. I'm hoping to hold out until Friday to test. Back to work tomorrow after two weeks off on annual leave so hoping that might be a distraction from testing.

Hi girlies!

Good luck with the testing on Thursday Lynne & Karen!

Fingers crossed for Gayle & Tracey too.

I'm 7dpo and have very tingly nipples & sore boobs! seems more than usual before period, but I had this last time since miscarriage, so maybe not a good symptom!

I'm very tired and have had twinges but trying not to get hopes up. I had what appeared to be ewcm on Thursday so hope my digi smiley on Sunday was correct!

Vicki xx

Good luck to all you lovely ladies due to test very soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back