How early is too early to test

kumber

Reaction score
As the title says really, how early is too early? What's the minimum you would recommend to wait before testing? I have no idea if I ovulated but had the bedroom jiggy on Saturday. I am extremely impatient and want to test right now but obviously not much point if it's too early!

The chances of getting a positive test before AF is due is quite low, so personally as hard as it is I would wait until the first day of missed AF x

I tested and got a bfp at 9dpo with this pregnancy and at 10dpo with my previous pregnancies.

XX

It does usually help if you know OV, because then you can determine a rough date of implantation etc..

I conceived on 9th Jan and only now getting faint positives and I implanted early my first BFP was 9 DPO, 18th so 9 days after my OV 10 days after actual DTD. Id wait 2 weeks from conception and then do a FRER.

Ages I know..

Good luck.

xxxx

Last edited:
I have had faint but BFP at 9DPO both times I have fallen pregnant.

I think the average is 12DPO.

Good luck xxx

As the title says really, how early is too early? What's the minimum you would recommend to wait before testing? I have no idea if I ovulated but had the bedroom jiggy on Saturday. I am extremely impatient and want to test right now but obviously not much point if it's too early!

I tested 12 days PO with FRER and got a postive... I suggest FRER they are the best. X

I didn't test until 14 DPO and I didn't get my period, and even at 14 DPO the line was reaaally faint, so even if it is negative at 9-10 DPO, doesn't mean you're out, I am sure mine would have been neg at 9PO had I tested... good luck!!

My test was negative at 9dpo, faint positive on a OneStep 10mui at 10dpo, and clearly positive from 11dpo on frer. Try and wait until at least 10dpo on a sensitive test. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back