how do you get a ticket out of here

babydust

Reaction score
someone please tell me how you get a ticket out of here :wall:
i feel i have been in here for ages, since august07 i am doing everything possible but nothing seems to be working :wall: i know there are women who have been in here longer but surely its our turn now :|
my baby boy would have been due 5 th febuary and i really thought i would have been pregnant by then :cry: doesnt look like its going to happen :(

aw hun i know exactly how you feel

have a big :hug:

hope you get your BFP soon xx

Really hope that BFP is just round the corner for you :hug: :hug: :hug:
It will happen, BIG hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

th01052c9a.gif
th01052c9a.gif
th01052c9a.gif

It will happen hun im rooting for you!!

Maybe have a mth off, you never know with your mind not on it it may happen.

I feel for you though waiting is irritating...

Hiya hun, i fell all 3 times when i wasnt really thinking about it, the months prior, i had made sure i BD'd everyother day and got really stressed out and me and OH would argue,

Have you used OPK's at all?

It made me so much more relaxed this time knowing what my body was doing,

It took me 8 months the first time hun

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I know how you feel - been here longer than you and trying longer than I've been here - along with quite a few others :hug: There's no guaranteed way out - the most you can do is to accept the time you're here - including the bad days when you need to scream and shout or cry :hug:

remember the reason your doctor won't see you until 12 months are up is that its perfectly normal to take up to 12 motnhs to conceive even if you're in prime fitness, age range everything

:hug: :hug: Sending you babydust hun :hug: I would love it if you came and joined me :hug:

I tell you what though, if it wasnt for this place I think Id be far more depressed and discouraged everytime AF arrived. I still have down days, but knowing and sharing everyone's pain, new discoveries, seeing people who have been trying for ages get their BFP's gives me all the hope I need. Weirdly I was far worse at 5 months without a BFP (before I joined the forum) than I am now on my 9th cycle. Im more excited about getting pregnant now too as it will be the most wanted baby in the world! and I know Ill be able to share my joy with all you lovely ladies and that you will be genuinely pleased too, cos I know I am when I see familiar names get their BFP's. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back