how do u ?

Yeah, sometimes Jake just wants to play/roll about on the floor. Makes me feel bad, like Im not spending enough time with him.

Otherwise I stand him on my lap (or tum if Im lying down) and pretend he is a monster and he says aahhhhhhh :rotfl: or we play with his toys, sing songs, read to him, count things, look out of the window and count everything (cars, people, dogs, windows, doors, drainpipes... etc) he loves this and squeels- its lovely

I know at this age he doesnt undrestand a word I say etc but he seems to get something from it :D

I sit him on my lap and show him pictures in books and make an attempt at telling the story.. hes interested in the pictures but as soon as he turns his head i turn the page so he has a new picture.

Also have you tried baby massage? Even a little bit of it *apparently* let's your baby be more touchyfeely if you know what I mean, they like being touched more.. if that makes sense?

I sit him up sort of on my lap with my knees bent so he's leaning on my knees, and then I clap his feet together and just keep repeating funny phrases like "look at ryans tootsies" and stuff like that...

erm...

Sometimes he just wants to be left on his own, so I put him on the playmat...

You may find that she starts to enjoy stuff more from this point on. Ryan sort of stared blankly at me, but for literally the past 2 or 3 weeks he's been really playful - the change has been practically immediate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back