How do I know if i'm pregnant if i skip my period on birth control?

llcoolstray

Reaction score
I don't take my birth control at the same time every day, usually when I wake up. My boyfriend and I are not trying to conceive. We have sex 1-2 times almost daily and he always pulls out but lately I haven't felt the same. I've been getting nausea fairly often, mood swings/anxiety is occurring often, and I have been getting cramps every other day.
I don't know whether or not to take a pregnancy test because I've been skipping my period for many months and I never kept track of my cycle. If anyone has any knowledge or experience with what is happening with me please respond.

I used to do this when I was younger unless your on a pill that you can take continuesly then it's not obv recommended. The only way to know is take a test x

The only way to know if you are pregnant is to take a test but otherwise, please know that pulling out is not a contraceptive method! Fair enough if he does it by habit alongside you taking your contraceptive pill but don't ever rely on it to protect you from pregnancy!

Its possible to get pregnant with seminal fluid released before he ejaculates and some a lot of forms of the pill advise taking ti the same time each day to ensure it is as effective as it can be. Take a test as it is possible you might be pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back