How do I get one of the pictures you have all got?

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Hi I am new to the site and I have done my profile but have noticed you all have pictures that have your due date on them and the arrow moves along it as you progress in your pregnancy. How do I get one of them please.[/list]

Hi Gemz,

Welcome to the site :D

You should find all the help you need about tickers in this topic. You might also want to have a look through the other help topics which can be found in the 'Getting Started' section.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Laura B

Hi I found the ticker I want but where do I paste it to so I can have it as my signature all of the time.

Hi Gemz,

You just need to put it in the 'signature' box in 'My Profile'. The following is taken from the How To Set Up A Ticker In Your Signature topic (the one I pointed you to above):-

Next, and once you have created your ticker as above, select 'My Profile' at the top of this screen. This will take you to your Pregnancy Forum profile. The 14th box down is entitled 'Signature' - simply copy and paste the code you have created from one of the above sites into that 'Signature' box, and click 'Submit' at the very bottom of the screen. And that's it!

Hope this helps, don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

Best wishes,
Laura B

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back