How do I get his semen analysis results?

MissJuliet

Reaction score
I'm seeing my gynaecologist on the 5th May to get our fertility test results, however my husband has just found out he'll be having an operation the day before so he'll be in hospital. Will my consultant still give me his semen analysis results even though my husband won't be with me?

I'm not sure, if you ask your husband to telephone the department and explain they might be happy to give you them,
Or he could leave a verbal consent on the phone or write a letter and sign it saying he's happy for you to receive them. check with them and see what the say. I'm hope he's ok and the operation goes well for him. Good luck xxx

Yep my husband didn't come to our fertility appointment and yes they told me his results. The fertility nurse said they only really need the men for the SA and to answer questions regarding lifestyle which I can answer on his behalf anyway.

Xxx

It's not under his name, it will be under yours on the system so you'll still get them. My hubby didn't come but the doctor told me he had super swimmers ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back