How do I cope?

Broken Angel

Reaction score
My story,

I was 15 years old and dating this boy 2 years older. I thought I was in love, the only guy I ever wanted to be with. In the October 2012 I found out I'd fallen pregnant... I was scared. I told him... He told me the child wasn't his and he hit me in the face for lying, so I left. A while later still non of my family knew, I was alone and scared. A "friend" whom I'd known since we were 6 asked me to go to his and have a coffee and a chat. So I did. I wasn't even 16. He hit me when I told him I was pregnant so hard in the stomach that in the February after I turned 16 i lost my son. 😭 I was 4 and a half months pregnant and now my mum knew because I was in hospital,😭. I lost my little boy on February 14th 2013. I'm 19 now and with a man who takes care of me in every way. But I can't stop thinking about how much I want to join him, my little man in heaven. I should be taking care of him... But I'm not.

How am I supposed to cope with this? I feel so alone and as I'm writing this I'm crying and again thinking about how to end my life here to be with him😭😭😭😭 help me someone?

I'm so sorry for your loss. I recently lost one of my twins at 33 weeks pregnant. It has been very hard but I personally have found counselling helps. Ive been going monthly for around 3 months and it's helped me learn to cope with my loss. Someone once told me take it a day at a time or even an hour or a minute when your feeling at your worse and that's been the best advice I've followed. I think sometimes just talking about your angel can help also. It's been 11 months now and I still haven't grieved properly but it's finally sunk in if that makes sense as it felt very surreal like I never even happened for a long while. The pain never goes but you do learn to cope with it, I promise, for me now the pain is comforting as it's all I have left xxx

I am so sorry for your loss, I cried reading your post. Counselling never worked for me, I'm just afraid to lose my self in the grief that I already have become so accustomed too. Xxx

I've learnt it's good to let it out, bottling it up can make it worse when it does come out, I've done that so much, I'm very private in my grief so found it very hard to cry in front of anyone except my partner. Ive also found writing to my little girl helpful it's a good way to get out your feelings. I made a scrapbook when I was pregnant and have started writing to her in that. I feel better once I've done it as it feels like my way of talking to her. Loosing a baby or child is a very hard, traumatic time, you won't lose yourself hun. Have you tried contacting sands as they have people you can ring who have also been through a loss you can talk to hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back