How different were your pregnancies?

AcrylicAbi

Reaction score
So, third baby cooking away. But completely and utterly in shock with this one!!

I fell pregnant with my eldest (a boy) at 17. This site was my wonder wall!! He was born when I was 18. From 5-13wks I was terribly sick and all my cravings up until he was born was cheese and onion hulla hoops and fish shop chicken burgers with a toasted bun and mayo (naughty!)

Just under two years later, I fell pregnant with my second (a girl). The reason I took a pregnancy test was because my 'sickness bug' was extending for over a week! I was 6wks when I found out and up until 22wks I was horrifically sick three times a day. Even the smell of beans now turns my stomach!

Three years 7months later I now have this baby on the way. I have absolutely no symptoms. Minus wanting to eat healthy. I hate tuna and I had a tuna sandwich! HOWEVER, my Mum and my best friend are feeling terribly sick and being sick. They haven't got bugs nor fevers but will wake up and be sick, eat and be sick. And I'm getting the blame that they're having sympathy symptoms. Whereas my fiancé thinks it's funny! How weird is that!?

Tell me how different all your babies were x

Many years ago I had a termination for numerous reasons however up till the day I had the termination I was so sick from 7.30 am to 1pm and I was so so so tired constantly exhausted. I'm now 28 weeks and had absolutely no symptoms what so ever. I only did the test for something to do and we only tried for one month so was stunned to see positive. I fell pregnant before this one and again no symptoms but I suffered a MMC. I was so worried about this one as I was so ill the first time. X

Last edited:
It's so weird how one pregnancy differs from the next. I'm exhausted but always am when I'm pregnant and this is the first pregnancy that my boobs are horrendously sore. I have a big bust too and never suffered with my pair yet like the father, boob obsessed ha!

Haha my boobs are really sore now but to begin with other than head aches I had nothing. In fact I still forget I'm pregnant sometimes lol. Xx

With my first baby I was sick all the time, had to be in hospital for over a night as I couldn't keep anything down, with my second I was only ill for the first couple of weeks and that was it, with this pregnancy I am constantly tired and feel sick all day, gone off chip shop chips as whenever I have them I always threw them back up ! X x

For me the first two pregnancy's were almost the same! No symptoms at all! The third(miscarriage) I was feeling sick really early,tired and cramps, the fourth(miscarriage) cramps,cramps and cramps!

This pregnancy, to start of I felt cramps from ovulation until 9dpo, hungry, and tired! Not normal tiredness but more exhaustion, moods swings and very thirsty.

My pregnancies have been pretty muxh the same!

Similar tww symptoms even down to a cold/blocked nose 6-7dpo with both!

Zero morning sickness on both. Just nausea from 6wks to about 10-11weeks. (Very lucky)
Similar cravings (milk - banana nesquik by the pints lol!) also went theougha babybel phase beginning of tri 2 in both.

Have pgp, but thats not really down to anything as its common for it to flare up in furture pregnancies.

Thats it really! Ive been very lucky with regards to no issues other than pgp. Now suffering the normal tri 3 insomnia, cid reflux and lack of sleep!

Oh also im having anther boy! So not sure how diff things could of been if it was a girl! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back