How did you tell your work colleagues?

KeelyT90

Reaction score
I love the idea of this.... I know the office staff here are a sucker for a Krispy Kreme so I am planning of picking up a big box, putting the scan photo inside just like this.

It has been a week today since the combined tests were done and so far not heard anything, so I guess no news is good news. We are going to tell family over the weekend and I think I will tell work after the bank holiday.

How did you announce to your work friends? :) xx

Attachments

• krispy.jpg
    krispy.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 97
I love this idea but I have only just started a new job after mat leave with my first child. I don't know the team too well so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do! X

Ahhhh yes quite tricky. We're all quite good friends at my work so thought it be a good idea :) xx

I announced when we went to my birthday meal.

Went down a treat.

xxxx

I had just returned to work after my first mat leave in January after Christmas....everyone can round the work station first thing to welcome me back and ask If I had a nice Xmas....I said look what I got for Xmas and showed them the scan photo. They were all so shocked since I was just back from mat leave!xx

I had just returned to work after my first mat leave in January after Christmas....everyone can round the work station first thing to welcome me back and ask If I had a nice Xmas....I said look what I got for Xmas and showed them the scan photo. They were all so shocked since I was just back from mat leave!xx
Wow! That really is a shocker!! Certainly wouldn't have been expected hey.... Lol xx

I love the idea of this.... I know the office staff here are a sucker for a Krispy Kreme so I am planning of picking up a big box, putting the scan photo inside just like this.

It has been a week today since the combined tests were done and so far not heard anything, so I guess no news is good news. We are going to tell family over the weekend and I think I will tell work after the bank holiday.

How did you announce to your work friends? :) xx

I love this idea!

I announced when we went to my birthday meal.

Went down a treat.

xxxx
Like a double celebration xx

Yeah plus my cover partner was pissed and didn't care that I'd be going off haha!

She's been covering that desk for a year then I got moved there and now I'll be going off again so we needed an alcohol included announcement haha.

Doughnuts sound amazing tho. I love doughnuts ESP fresh sugar ring ones like made at the carnival.

xxxx

Lovely ideas.
I was at a meeting as pur team got reformed so they wanted to do 2 truths and a lie for everyone for us to guess. I slipped my pregnancy in which totally confused them especially as I was 19 weeks at the time. Managed to keep it secret all that time!! Xx

Lovely ideas.
I was at a meeting as pur team got reformed so they wanted to do 2 truths and a lie for everyone for us to guess. I slipped my pregnancy in which totally confused them especially as I was 19 weeks at the time. Managed to keep it secret all that time!! Xx
That is a long time! You done well to keep it that long! I've kept mine secret for 14 weeks and it's been so hard! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back