How did you know it was twins?

llifsy

Reaction score
Im just over 6 weeks pregnant, i have 5 kids, this is my 8th pregnancy as had miscarriage in 2007 and one november this year.

Im feeling so much different to all other pregnacys ive had. Im so tired all the time, i constantly wish i could just climb in bed and shut my eyes, ive been suffering a constant headache for around a week now, i go bed with it and wake up with it, im suddenly wanting to drink more, im out of ordinary clothes, i have very bad wind alot of time, im always thinking of food

Theres more things but they just seem ordinary everyday with single pregnancy, would just like any answers of any advice or your own experience

No particular reasons just the fact this pregnancy feels so different to the others, im probably just being daft lol, will wait and see wht happens with scan. You see i tested positive 9/10 days post ovulation and the test was very dark very quick this also made me think, i already look around 3-4 month pregnant. I have read though you look bigger faster more you have so think that could be reason for that xx

pregnancyies will always feel different thats why they always say every women, pregnancy and child is different i thinks its very unlikely just because this one is slightly different it could be twins,

how often do they run in your family, as that would increase the chances

ive known two ppl to have twins, the one just said compared to her first she just felt alot heavier other than that neither felt any different

only found out at the scan

don't think I've ever read one of these threads asking about the symptoms of twins etc where its actually turned out to be twins. Don't think there's a way to tell.

I didn't feel any different with my twins, I wasn't any bigger quicker either x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back