How did you ease sicknkess?

aimz84

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just have a quick question for those of you who have had morning sickness..

How did you ease it?

I didn't have it with my son and I'm struggling daily due to feeling sick from the moment I wake up, it seems to ease evening time, I think my mind is taken off it by being at work.
I've tried water, ginger biscuits, when I eat I still feel sick, if I don't eat I feel twice as bad.
Got some advice from the doctor and my mum but they basically said what I've already tried and it works for about 5 -10 mins and nausea comes back.

Any help would be appreciated :)
Aimz

Nothing eases it, I'm sorry! Although I think it depends on the degree of nausea - some people swear by ginger, or flat coke and various other things. I tried everything, and was prescribed 4 different drugs by the GP and nothing helped and I continued being sick through the night and day.

Just take a day at a time and try to get through it. Drink is more important than food. Sip water, try some ice lollies, eat anything that you fancy little and often

Thankyou, The dr said he didn't want to try drugs just yet as it's still really early. Just need to keep my mind off it. lol.
I've not tried flat coke, been drinking plenty.

hopefully will stop soon :-(
Thanks for your help :) x

As kitty said nothing eases it. I got sickness tables from 8weeks, I still have to take them every other day and I'm now 27 weeks, I've just been unlucky having sickness all the way through. I wouldn't have Coke as it has a high caffeine content and can cause pre clampsia. Xx

Agree with others, nothing eases it just try to get through it as best you can. You have my upmost sympathy I am 18 weeks and just coming out the other side though still having bad days. You'll get there. Big hugs xx

I seem to have had some luck with naturally caffeine free peppermint tea the last few days.
Some people also swear by the sea bands that you can get at the pharmacy. Maybe worth a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back