How Dare He

mummy2b19

Reaction score
Went to asda with my mum and sister yesterday and decided to have lunch in the cafe. Now i am nearly 36 weeks pregnant and in all fairness I dont want to sound big headed but Iv'e always been a size 8/10 and i have not put on too much weight whilist being pregnant I just have a mahosive bump. Any way they guy who served us was a year above me at school but can honestly say I never once spoke to him whilist I was there and always found him really quite slimey and just generally not the sort of person you want to be assosiated with. He was serving the people in frount of us in the que turns looks and me and says OMG when did you get pregnant your huge I only saw you 3 months ago (Last time we served us in asda lol) I was totaly taken a back I just said well I can asure you im not just fat. he then said how old are you like 17 to which I replied no I am 20 next month, to which he replied far to young to be having a child though! the people he was serving looked so uncomfortable. At this point I told mum what I wanted and said I would go and find somewhere to sit. He then starts asking if I am having a boy or a girl as if what he had said was completly acceptable! I was fuming but I am not the sort of person to say something or cause a scene, how dare he pass judgement on me like that. Not Happy Rant over x

since found out he aparently has a little girl who is a year old but he refuses to have anything to do with her!!! PRICK x

what a complete idiot! i would def have said something back and made a scene!

I really wish I had done now, OH was not impressed when I told him. I will only be using the cafe at tesco from now on lol xx

What a complete twot. Surely you can't get away with a certain amound of judgement from behind a til in asda. I hope you made him pack all your shopping for you lol

Some people just don't think before they speak do they! You sound same as me really, before been pregnant I was always a size 8, and a lot of people tell me that I'm big but its because I'm so petite so it looks out of proportion on me, but that its all bump and nowhere else! But you always get the occasional idiot who doesn't think before they speak! I've had 'ohh do u really want to be eating that chocolate?' And 'are you sure there isn't twins in there?'

I don't think 20 is too young at all - I'm 20 too and I feel ready to be a mummy.
People back in my grandparents time used to be married with their second kid by now!

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

What a tit! Ignore him hun, 20 isn't to young at all. x

NOB HEAD!
Take noooo notice! Obviously you are more mature than him, so how he believes he can pass judgement on you having a baby at your age, is beyond anyone who is sensible!
TWAT!!! Hope that you are OK now!!!

What a tool. Some people just have verbal diarrhoea and a fundamental lack of social skills. He clearly didn't see anything wrong in what he was saying or is just one of those people who is unhappy with their own life therefore feels the need to pass judgement on everyone elses.

Should have reported him and got him into some shit in work x

Dont get mad just feel sorry for him, it quite sad really!
You could complain to tesco about their customer service and tell them you want something sorting out as he was rude to you!
plus you might get some vouchers or something from them to say sorry and he will get a right telling off!

Report him for a bloody good telling off. You are a customer and he shouldn't be talking to you like that, regardless of whether or not he knows you!!!

Arrrrghhhh what an idiot. But I have to say for someone to go out of their way to be such a jerk then they clearly have massive issues. You are not too young at all, and this is something amazing and wonderful in your life - you can hold your head up high. Clearly the most exciting thing in his - is being insulting to customers at Asda. He sounds pathetic and you're wonderful - don't let him worry you sweetie!

What a nob! i was 19 when i planned to get pregnant with Josh, 20 when i had him. and i'm now nearly popping with number 2 at 22! xx

Mum thinks I should put in a complaint might send an e-mail if nothing else atleat he will think before he speaks! Job to do on Tuesday when waiting for pram to be delivered x

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back