how could they!!!!!

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
no way would i eat fish eyes, kangaroos balls or winkles, yuck yuck yuck.

lol, i didnt see it all, i turned it on half way through there trial, Carol is fab tho, i love her!!

thought Shree (cant spell her name) did well tho, bless her

I didnt see yesterdays one either :( what was kimbley like doing her trial?

Hi Layla

Kimberley was a right wuss. She only got 4 stars. I thought that she would have been braver than that. she couldnt cope with the green ants biting her.

Yes i admit i thought that Sheree done really well. it was a shame that she never got the two stars where she put her hands in the boxes. I think that they should have given her those two stars as well.

dont you wish this pregnancy would hurry up.

x

yeah she did really well, it looked like she couldnt reach the bottom of the boxes to well, so she should had been allowed those stars.

Hats off to her for doing the sider one, there is no way i could have done that, the spiders were on the star and she got it off with her mouth!!! crazy! lol

I absolutely gaged when i heard that testicle go POP in her mouth!!!

*throws up*

lol steph

at least she didnt have all the gunk running down her chin like paul burrell did last year :cry: :cry:

I tried to watch the eating one but it just made me feel so sick. Hats off to them they did well. Did either of them do the Paul Burrell dance when eating the testicle, when he was ripping off his shirt whilst eating the testicle??? I thught Sheree did really well, she so should have been given those first 2 stars. Didn't blame Kimberley for getting out of there, I accidently put my hand by a nest of green ants and they bloody hurt!!! Am such a wuss though, wheneverI watch a bushtucker trial I just think, hope the animals are ok. My OH thinks am mad but I just feel sorry for them being crawled all over. I blame pregnancy hormones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back