How bad is coffee

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
Omg I need it lol and I'm not even a coffee drinker. Can I have it how much lol x

Nhs guidelines is 200mg of caffeine a day so that's like 2 cups of coffee. Iv got to limit my amount of coke I drink coz I'm addicted to it, usually that's all I drink! X

I've been having the odd cup but putting barely a teaspoon in and loads of milk. X

I'm forever drinking cans of coke lol! Diet just doesn't do it for me!

xxxxx

2 cups omg that's rubbish lol. Ooops hadn't even thought about coke :/ haha x

I drink coffee tea and coke all the time. And it hasnt effected me or my baby. I have like 2 cups of tea OR coffee. And the odd glass of coke. Xxx

My midwife said a couple of cups a coffee a day was fine. I have decaf at costa but have a nespresso I use at home now and again x

I have been drinking Millicano decaf which i think is really nice. I stopped drinking caffeine a couple of years ago as it got me tense and less able to deal with stress. Definitely something I can do without in pregnancy. Haven't looked back since! xxx

Millicano decaf is ace, I am not a big coffee drinker though. Yorkshire decaf tea is the best, I *am* a big tea drinker.

I'm never drinking coffee again lol the most vile tasting sick ever lol x

I moved onto decaf - and I am a coffee fiend. It is really fine once you get used it - caffeinated tastes weird to me now!

I'm never drinking coffee again lol the most vile tasting sick ever lol x

Lol not as nice as it smelt? I cant stand the stuff really dont understand how anyone can drink it, smells nice though! X

Yeah I don't drink it just the smell was mmmm. Omg I regretted it x

i drink tea all day long.since i was about 15 lol im a tea addict i hardly ever drink juice...been drinking lattes alot this week though yummy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back