How are you

mrz85

Reaction score
Just stopping to ask how all lovely tri 1 ladies are doing ? cant belive I am 11 weeks ekk !! must say it s going fast !!

Congrats on getting to 11weeks hun! I'm feeling pretty normal tbh, but only 4+4 today, starting to worry slightly about the lack of symptoms but hoping they'll kick in to reassure me in the next few weeks :) how are you? Have you got a scan coming up at 12 weeks?? Xxx

I had my scan last week , at 10 weeks all was fine, next scan in August got midwife on monday for bloods .I had no symptoms at all which worrid me !! but seeing little bean at 7 weeks and 10 weeks calmed my nerves !!

Aww that's lovely :) so when are you due? Are you going to find out what you're having? Xx

due jan 2nd and you ? yes we are so eager we are going get a private scan at 16 weeksx

Wish I was 11 weeks pregnant lol! Not far behind you I suppose. I feel fed up and drained felt sick all day :-( hate it. X

Wish I had no symptoms.......thinking I'm too old for all this!!
Can sympathise with you M2t, I feel totally drained and sick. Been coming in from work for the last 2 weeks and flopping on the sofa then dragging my sorry self to bed at 8! Poor huby has had to do everything when he gets home!

hey glad everything is fine, im doing ok, had 2 early scans now due to 2 previous mc, got 12 week one booked for 5th july just hoping and praying all will be ok

I'm absolutely zonked I just hope it gets better some time soon :( x

I had my booking appointment today and my first set of bloods (10+2). It has made it seem a little bit more real!
I'm the same as some of the other ladies and have no real symptoms....yet!

Knackered. Sick. Headache and hormonal! Haha xx

I am definatly hormonal! Sat here fuming coz oh said he was popping out for a quick drink and that was 6 hours ago! Don't usually mind but really cba with him when he gets home! X

He is definatly in trouble when he gets in! Iv gone to bed so he will know I'm mardy! X

That's exactly what i'd do!
I'd pretend to be asleep and silent treatment in the morning!

That's exactly what i'd do!
I'd pretend to be asleep and silent treatment in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back