How are you feeling?

Eveadel

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just wondering how you are all feeling? Do you feel as tired as in the first trimester?

Hiya,

With me it really does depend on what i've been doing as to how tired I get. If i've had a busy day or was busy the previous day then I will need to have a lay down or nap in the afternoon, this applies to how well I have slept the night before! I'm trying to take it easy & not do much, if I do I start to feel ill. I don't know about anyone else but i've found its a different sort of tiredness in the 3rd tri compared to the 1st,if that makes sense :?

My biggest gripe is all the aches and pains, mainly in my lower and mid back and my SPD is not helping things along either :( , also I keep getting twinges and sharp pains really low down. Too be honest if you took away the aches & pains I would be fine most of the time.

How you feeling?

Nicki.x :D

Hi Nicki

Ive got ages to go yet, only in my 2nd trimester so Im feeling really good physically but mentally Im feeling abit low. I think reality is hitting me

I think the third trimester is more like having the flu without the runny nose, lol All the aches and pais o your body andYour tired but your mind wont let go of all your wee thoughts too!

First trimester I was just so knoackered and would pass out but i think its tired f waiting you feel nnow lol

Hi Hun...I felt like you in the second tri, physically i was fine, but emotionally i really struggled. I cried a lot, actually i think i was more constantly!!!! Keep your chin up, it does ease after a few weeks, well i found it did. This pregnancy thing takes some ajusting to!!

Oh yes, pregnancy is a riot! I think if we didn't get something so wonderful out of it at the end the human race would cease to exist!!!

My 2nd tri went really quick, so i expect you'll be in the 3rd before you know it. :D

Sorry to hear you're feeling low (just read your other post) I think your hormones are playing a big part in how you feel and how you perceive things. As you've still got half your pregnancy to go through, it probably feels like meeting your baby is so far away it'll never happen and as you don't have that distraction yet, you're feeling the loss of your horse even more (I love horses too - wish I never gave up riding) but when you're holding your baby and are looking after him/her you won't feel the void so much.
An old friend of mine went throught exactly the same as you several years ago. She had always been surrounded by horses and doted on hers but when she became pregnant she had to sell him, she couldn't afford both, and she was heartbroken but once her little bundle arrived she said it put it in perspective and she wouldn't change it for the world.

Can you still see your horse at all? I know its hard at the moment but it'll get easier with time and just think when your babes older, you'll be able to get another horse and teach him/her how to ride :)

Take care hun and I hope you do feel brighter soon. (Always here if you need a chat!)

Nicki.x

I will be soooo glad when it is all over!!!! LOL I've had a very tough pregnancy from start to finish and this is my 5th and lemme just say if any of my other pregnancies were like this I probably would only have one child!!!! :wink: I was in the hospital last week, I had gone into early labor which I they were thankfully able to stop but then they tell you it'll be any day!!! :shock: :shock: So then with every little knudge or contraction you watch the clock, it's like watching a pot of water that NEVER boils!!, So being at 35+ weeks knowing it COULD happen any minute or not at all and end going full-term makes the time go by soooo slow!!! Even though the chances of that happening are slim and none LOL Physically like Niki I also have SPD and have had it since I was about 17wks and not being able to breathe would be my main gripes then there's normal pains & twinges down below. So all in all in short I'm not a fan of being pregnant anymore and we are very excited to meet our little girl. Yesterday the family had a babyshower for us and it was beautiful we got more things then imaginable lots of frilly dresses & shoes!! So we're ready for her arrival as I have been contracting ALL morning!!!
:shock: :shock: See what I mean could this be the day??!! Time goes by so slow!!

xoxo Ree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back