how are you coping with moodswings

pregpixie76

Reaction score
personally im fed up of my rants and moodswings.my oh just laughs at me when i go into a tirade about ( well i dont really know im just pissed off as hell) pls tell me im gonna chill the hell out lol
how are u coping with your moods and how does your oh/family cope?

To be honest, I'm doing my own head in! I'm such a moody cow recently.

My DH is very patient and understanding, but I'm not sure that's gona last til August lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I have to admit I never know what my mood is going to be like from one minute to the next and I do feel sorry for my OH sometimes! I keep stressing myself out and annoying myself over the stupidest of things! Thankfully he knows Im not normally like this and he either laughs it off or knows to not to wind me up even more!! It is annoying being stressed one minute and then crying the next!!

I've had some terrible temper outbursts...telling bf I hate him etc...then I burst into tears saying you don't love me ... :oooo:

I've been all over the place...and so fed up of crying at everything!!! I can't read newspaper without balling my eyes out!

I think though I'm starting to calm a little...been a bit more myself this past week so hopefully things are calming down x

My oh is brilliant, he seems to just do like yours and laughs. I went on a massive rant at him last night because he said 'morning sickness is all in your head', flipped out because i took it as though he thought i was imagining it!! But he meant in a chemical kind of way. Oops. :)

i have never had such bad mood swings :( dont think its double the hormones its more like three times lol xxx

im thinking of it this way the tears and tantrums are preparing us for whats to come lol.i must say tho my almost 15 yr old's tantrums are nothing compared to mine and id love to know what the hell im crying about.
oh a more soppy note i was reading about a woman whos OH left her and went off with someone else then he came bk and i turned to my OH crying and i gave him a kiss and i said im glad ive got u i know u wont leave us.good to know i do have a soft side even if i keep it hidden most of the time lol.

You only have to read my thread in tri3 to know it doesn't get better lol xx

Uh oh, I better warn him now! lol x

I've been pretty lucky and only been irrational a couple of times. However, a couple of years ago when I was trying a new contraceptive pill I turned into the biggest cow around. I knew I was being awful to everyone, and every little thing annoyed me whereas normally I'm pretty chilled out, but at the time I couldn't work out why. It all ended in a massive crying breakdown so I went to the Dr when I realised it was the pill and have been fine ever since I came off it. My poor parents and BF thought I was going to be even worse when I became pregnant but thankfully I've been fine! Hormones are crazy things...not much you can do about them. Most people are understanding even when we know we're being horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back