how are the hormones behaving?

s

Reaction score
I nearly burst into tears at work today and was a right cow with a colleague. I feel emotionally drained tonight.
It was never supposed to be like this :wink:
S

awww bless you i know how you feel hun those hormones can be a nightmare in first trimester but it does get better i still get a bit hormonal now but not very often wont be long now and you should start to feel better xxxxx

I've screamed at my daughter this morning because she wanted to take dinner money and not make her sandwiches!!! I got to work and rang her straight away to apologise. Bloody hormones! :roll:

As for the tears S, on Saturday I was hoovered the kitchen, then went through and hoovered the living room, then when I went back into the kitchen discovered that one of the dogs had chewed a cardboard box to shreds in 5 minutes flat. I sat in the middle of the kitchen floor and sobbed!!!

I'm sure it will get better soon, we've not got long now till that magic 2nd trimester!! :lol:

How funny was going to start this topic myself today.

Had enough this morning told O/H I wanted him to leave as he dont understand me. I feel ugly at the mo covered with spots and he just said whats a few spots!

Really wanna cry all the time starting to really hate this feeling. I wanna be happy with nice skin lovely hair and glowing pregnancy feeling. Not having to wash my hair every night and cover myself in makeup which does not work any way. Plus cant fit into all my nice clothes and am wearing stuff I dont like. (I know im being silly).

I feel really big for 9 weeks wondering whether I am actually more and just wanna know.

Everything is winding me up! Oh apart from this site which is keeping me sane so thank you for this site I love it!

i cry at everything!!! the tv, my kids, my husband has appereared to become really annoying! so i decided to get my hair done to cheer me up but my husband said i look like a brats doll. my jeans hurt me and everything is annoying. i know it is just hormones!!!! i can not wait to feel better and trust me we will feel better!!!
take care
sarah x

Like lmwarr said.. I was going to post a similar message today.. I too am feeling tetchy and emotional all the time.. but I am 13 weeks gone so I should be blooming but I am just blooming mad all the time!!

Sorry to dispell the myth about the second trimester glow but I have not experienced it yet.. still spotty, still feeling fat as none of clothes fit, still tired all the time and yes flying off the handle at everyone and everything!!

But at least we all know why and if our OH's are a bit more understanding then we should be OK... I have to say my OH puts up with all my ranting and just says to me "why don't you just tell me you want to scream and shout and I will put some ear plugs in!" every night we have the same routine, I rant and rave and he just laughs at me! then I cry and he gives me a hug which is all I need really.. just feel so out of sorts all the time. :cry:

And of course the anxiety over our pregnancies does not help.. I worry every day to the point where I get myself very worked up and this certainly makes my mood so much worse. what a nightmare!!!

I hope you all feel better soon... xx

sarahj said:
i decided to get my hair done to cheer me up but my husband said i look like a brats doll

I'm sorry Sarah, not what you want to hear, but this did make me laugh!! :lol: Men can be so bloody insensitve at times. :twisted:

I agree with Anne Marie - sorry but the 2nd trimester doesn't bring harmony!!! just more hormones. But at least your not as tired... oh and you don't cry at everything...

I moped the floor and being lazy i pushed the bucket of water with the mop instead of picking it up to move it.... the tiles mustn't be flat smooth and the bucket hit a ridge... toppled over leaving a bucket full of water running everywhere.... i didn't know which way to run to stop it... it was under the couch, under the telly, running down gaps at the skirten boards... nice!!!! DH tried to help by running to get one of our best pure white bath towel... the ones that are so big they fill the whole washing machine on their own! I screamed at him so hard i could see fear in his face... bless him! Had to give him a big kiss....

x

Ah Hayley.. don't our poor blokes suffer!!??!! :wink: :wink:
:lol: but then so they should .. we get all the physical stuff to deal with for 9 months [and the rest!!] so they should be able to put up with a few tantrums !!
:twisted:

just to confirm my worries my kids say i look like a brats doll aswell. glad i made you laugh tankett.

sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back