how amazing

jrm06

Reaction score
How amazing is one born every minute?!
So lovely to watch other peoples experiences
and just makes me want meet mine even more!
Just had a rush of excitment watching it :)

I love it!!

I've been watching it on 4OD back from the beginning, and I absolutely love Barbara the midwife from the 1st/2nd series :) Shes so lovely!! x And the other midwife, the older one with glasses :)

It's brilliant, just a little incite into what it is like for other ladies.... the midwives there are amazing.... just hope we are as lucky with ours! x

I can't watch it lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I couldn't watch it with my first pregnancy, I wanted to bury my head in the sand, assume it was going to be bloody awful and just get on with it.
However, now I know what to expect I find it really emotional watching other ladies giving birth. And quite funny how overly dramatic some of them are. Yeah, it hurts like hell, but you would think some of them are dying!
I think it's useful to take some tips from the ladies who stay focused and in control, I hope I can be like that this time around.

I taped it and watched this morning. I usually cry (even when I'm not pregnant) but this episode I was sobbing!!

I watched it with my OH and his family and we were all in tears! LOVE LOVE LOVE the entire series :D. Get's me super excited when I watch it!!

Such an amazing series! I've watched them all and absolutely love it :) people cope with it in such different ways don't they!

In the past I always said I didn't know if I could watch it if I was preg as it might be too close to home lol... Well last nights was the first one that's been on since I got my BFP and I defo watched it with a new insight this time haha, totally cringed when they were screaming in pain! I still love it though :)

How sweet was the lady who'd had the car accident last night? She made me cry! So nice to see her and her hubby and baby doing well on the '7 weeks later' bit at the end X

im an absolute wreck at watching tha x

I love it, last nights one was so lovely, was balling my eyes out haha
i saw another episode where her baby just slipped out after one push!
Insane, wish everyones was that easy!! X

^^ howcome?

I just went off those kinds of shows since my sickness kicked in. I used to be addicted to Maternity Ward as well but now I have no desire to watch it.

I'm absolutely petrified about giving birth, seriously heart scared! And watching those sorts of shows scares me more.

I think I'll just steer clear.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I know what you mean JayJay027 when I have watched it I keep thinking oh my god that will be me in 8 months and it scares the hell out of me. I just think hopefully they are making it look worse than it is. :)

I've just started watching it, but as scary as it is, I like that I'm armed with the real life facts

Was bawling at this weeks one, that wee couple were so lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back