How About September?!?!

AmesRaye

Reaction score
Hello Girls,
You may remember me from several past posts, but now my attitude has changed (for the better). To let you know a little about me. I am 20 years old married to DH Mark since July 31, 2004. Rorie (daughter) is 19 months old. We have just bought our first house in Pennsylvania, USA. And I think we may be settled enough to be happy and begin TTC. I had a tubal/ miscarriage/ the doctors don't know what happened in June. All we know was that I WAS pregnant, and now I am not. Anyway, DH and I have tryed charting to see when ovulation would occur, but I am strange. My cycle is 23 days long. Short I know...here is what is even stranger, my AF lasts for 4 days...Days 1 & 2, practically nothing... I don't even need a pantyliner. Day 3 watch out...crazy heavy, and then Day 4...nothing. This has happened for the 3 cycles I have had since the M/C. I have decided that I am NOT going to get excited about anything until it is definatley true. With Rorie, I found out I was pregnant and I was 17. I found out on June 11, and didn't see the DR.s until I was 13 weeks. Everything was soooo easy with my little Ro, and now everything seems to be difficult. I have kept up with the days that my DH and I have supposed to be doing "it", and now I am getting little sharp pains on both sides of my abdomen. I only have my right ovary...what does this sound like to you?? Crazy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back