How about a symptom spot or two?

jaybay

Reaction score
Me: bloated, groggy, tired, and had a little cramping. 8 dpo and hoping I've implanted!

What does everyone else have going on?

I'm 7dpo today and had bloody thrush for the second time this month!! The first time was from post miscarriage antibiotics.
I had cramping at 3dpo but none since then. My luteal phase is usually just
10 days, occasionally less! So I'm hoping to make it to Friday so I can test!
Don't have a good feeling though as I haven't had a period after mc yet xx

Hey, well I'm about 9dpo (I think am a bit rubbish at tracking my cycles) and am tired, gassy and hungry (all the time). I'm also peeing more but am also drinking more due to the hot weather so that may explain that one. I've been having cramps on and of for the last few days and on Saturday I had cramps in my tummy and back and was VERY emotional. i fact I sat sobbing for most of the morning. To be honest I'm trying to to read too much into how I'm feeling as stress and af could explain the above, also we're not supposed to be ttc until next year and was trying to avoid fertile times, we failed majorly at that - oops :) I don't think I had any symptoms when I was pregnant with my son last year, in fact I did a pregnancy test just to prove to my SIL I wasn't pregnant!

I'm planning to wait until at least Friday to test (assuming af doesn't show) but not sure I'll stay that strong xxx

I'm 12/13dpo

Gassy
Bloated (weight gain)
Tired in mornings

Gassy is bad......not smelly though which is a plus :)

Well 8dpo and started spotting:-(
Thought it would be far too lucky to catch this cycle after MMC.
Try harder next month! At least it will be a full cycle past miscarrying.
I need a hobby to take my mind of this obsessing!! X

I'm 7dpo and feeling queasy and sore boobs on and off.
Fingers crossed for us all xx

P.S will testing at 11dpo be too early?

How's everyone feeling? I think I have a tummy bug. Started being sick about midnight and have had waves of nausea ever since. Not been sick again since then and the weird thing is my nausea comes and goes whereas my OH has had a sickness bug and he said he felt sick constantly. I guess we'll see if I'm sick again this eve and in a few days whether it does mean a bfp. The other thing I've found weird this cycle is I had a lot of ewcm around ov, but since ov I've had no cm what so ever xxx

Hopefully it's not a bug and you get your bfp instead. Fx for you x

We shall see hun, to be honest I think af will show up at the weekend. Think the cramps, etc I hard were related to my tummy bug as now I have no symptoms what so ever. Bit tired but working and running around after a 1 year old explains that one :) Was going to test tomorrow but to be honest I think I might just wait to see if af shows at the weekend instead xxx

I'm about 7/8 dpo. I think, feeling bloated, tired, really sore boobs, had small bit of spotting couple of days ago ( poss implantation) odd cramps too... This waiting game is tough. I feel different to previous months and will be testing around my birthday :)

I've had sore boobs since 6-7dpo and seem to be staying sore now on 10dpo I think. Cycles are usually between 34-37 days so still have over a week to go. For some reason I'm convincing myself I am pregnant but need a BFP to prove it! its my birthday on Saturday so hoping for the best present ever - a BFP! Also I am going on holiday next Tues abroad so want to know if I can drink or not.... Will test again tues morning if AF doesnt arrive! Feeling tired and sleeping like a log, slept through my alarm today, NEVER do that. Maybe its all in my head but I hope not!!! Xxxx

Great thread: this is the first month I've been symptom spotting. I am either 8 or 13 DPO (not sure when I OV) and I have had very sore nipples for 5 days as well as cramping for 5 days. I had an emotional outburst on Sunday and feel quite low in my mood and groggy. No nausea or food aversion, in fact not very hungry. Creamy CM, medium but firm cervix. I do feel different but all these things could just be AF on her way big style so don't want to get my hopes up too much. Am trying desperately to wait until CD30 (10th July) to test if AF hasn't arrived by then. Good luck ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back