House Exchange Questions

Discussion in 'Home Life & Finances' started by DannJamess, Jul 23, 2013.

  1. DannJamess

    DannJamess New Member

    Jul 23, 2013
    Likes Received:
    Hi, i'm a single parent with a 7 year old daughter. I have recently moved into a council two bed first floor flat(July). I have a sister with a 2 bed house with housing association she no longer needs this house and is moving into a house with her partner. She's said she'll do an exchange for my flat and give up her house for me and then come of housing benefit however I haven't lived in this flat for a year so I don't think I can exchange. Is there any way around this or is there something I can do to get the change done? She can't afford to run her house and her partners at the same time so can't wait for a year for me. I really want her house is there anything I can do?


Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice