Hot weather = tired baby??

CARNAT22

Reaction score
James doesn't normally have his long nap until the afternoon but past few days he's had a long nap in the morning and had trouble waking up (he normally wakes up wide eyed and smiling?)

He's woken up a few times this morning and I've got his breakkie ready but he seems really drowsy and had nodded off again twice?

He's fine, a bit whingy with the heat but he's had his full bottle etc... He was also up before 6am (and yesterday too - which is an hour earlier than he normally gets up!)

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Snap!! JJ slept from 21.30 - 6.45...had a bottle - now all he wants to do is doze on me and grizzle. Poor little mites, must feel so hot and sticky :-( xx

Yep- Freddie had an awful day yesterday and barely slept, then was awake for a bit of food every two hours last night but never took a full one, finally he went to sleep in his poddlepod at 9.30 this morning and is still asleep- he's got a lot of sleep to catch up on though!!

Didn't know whether to wake him for food or just to leave him be, especially as yesterday was he was so miserable :-(

Yep jacks misery guts too! I've currently got him stripped down to his nappy! So hot. He's drinking little and often today xx

O had a 90min nap this morning & 3 hours this afternoon!!
She normally has 2, 30min sleeps!
think its the heat.x

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Touch wood James has been fine since this morning. He had an hour this afternoon and has just woken up from a power snooze.

The heat is hideous at night. I hate being too hot to sleep and poor bub has been more restless at night than usual so it must be catching up with him in daytime...

xxxxxxx

Ethan's been a lot more sleepy too in this heat! He had a 3 hour nap this morning and woke up all hot and sticky and he was only in a nappy xx

I reckon the weather definitely makes them more tired (and grumpier in my case!) - I always feel really lethergic when it's this hot, so I guess they do too xx

William is generally a good napper in the day but with the heat he's been having even longer. Not that I'm complaining, it means I get to have a nap on the sofa too!

Rian has been asleep most if today hes probaly only been awake a few hours he never normaly sleeps this much think the heats wiped him out :eh: x

I went a big walk with Jackson, he slept practically the whole day :shock: plus slept his normal at night.

That's why years ago wifies would sit the pram and baby in the back, fresh air and gd weather conks them out LOL.

I had to actually wake jackson for feeds which is unusual and he slept at that party yest, it was so hot inside I was sweating holding him and the heat made him drop off dispite very very loud music and screaming kids LOL xxxxx

Joseph has been the same today, struggling to sleep at night but just eating and sleeping his way through the day xx

Oh yes more tired and more grumpy! X

Ruby hardly ever sleeps in the day but this heat is knocking her out xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back