Hot swollen feet-solution (temporary)

Bek234

Reaction score
Had hot swollen feet last night and they were so restless!

I soaked a pair of socks in cold water and put them on! Lol it felt sooo relaxing and took the swelling down and I got some sleep!! Bonus! ....till 4am that is, but we can't have it all! ;)

Anyway thought I'd share as it felt really good! Xxx

Tapatalking. X

I like using The Body Shop's Peppermint Foot Spray! It's so soothing! And to look after my feet even more, just because they need looking after with all this extra weight to carry, the Peppermint Foot Creams they do are fab too. Again really soothing and cooling and great for nice summer feet! Hehe even better getting hubby to massage your hot, aching feet with it!

My oh has been massaging my feet and calves too :) surprising as he hates feet lol bless him xx

Tapatalking. X

I think boots have a foot care spray that cools them down or u can get peppermint gel which ive heard is fab

Cussons mum&me range. Soothing spray!
Its lush! X

I tend to find spraying deodrant on my feet really helps when they get bad. Ive not had swollen feet a lot yet though. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

no good for bed but I soak my feet in the baby bath sometimes with baby oil, it's lush.

no good for bed but I soak my feet in the baby bath sometimes with baby oil, it's lush.

My wet socks were worn for bed last night! Lol my feet were too restless and hot for me to care about wet sheets! Haha xx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back