Hot hands

umbongo

Reaction score
My feet haven't been toooooo bad, but my hands are always hot and throb as they're so hot. I hate it!! They don't look that swollen although they are a bit as don't wear rings now, but they just feel hot all the time. It's horrible and really annoying, especially when I'm trying to type an essay!
Anyone else have this?

xx

Both my hands and feet feel hot and clammy! ;/ as u say not swollen much ( I have taken my engagement ring off as what tight) but feel so hot and yucky!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I did have this! Like everytime I clenched my hand I could feel how swollen my hands were. They were constantly heavy and swollen and hot!

Now, they are still swollen but not so hot and heavy feeling. Also they ache more. Like ive been exercising them! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ive got really hot hands and twice now they have been really swollen. My feet are worse tho, although they haven't got that swollen, they feel like their burning constantly. Every night now im sitting on the sofa with my feet in a cold baby bath :(

I've had the hot hands quite a lot, I think it's the heat for me as my hands swell every time I get hot but its not a nice feeling at all :( my feel have just started joining in too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back