hospitals

leanne

Reaction score
hi guys. i had midwife appmt yesterday, bp was sky high and had 3 plusses of protein in my urine. also my legs from knees down were severley swollen. she told me to go to hospital straight away for monitoring. got there just after 5pm and left just after 11pm. had blood taken and had to give more urine samples. they monitored babys heartbeat for about 45 mins, this was fine thank god. looking really healthy the nurse said. my bp went up while i was there so they wanted to keep me there til it had gone down again. got to go for a scan today to make sure if babba is fine and looking ok (might find out the sex? always said if i had a late scan id find out the sex but now ive waited so long i dont know if i wanna spoil the surprise?) will have midwife coming to house on friday to check bp and then back to hospital for further bp monitoring so god knows how long il be in there on monday. fingers crosssed they dont admit me and start me off?!!!

Hi exactly the same thing happened to me. I had to go to hosp every couple of days to moniter bp and to count babys movements. They ended up starting me off at 37 weeks. Only told me they were going to do it a few hours before so it was a bit of a shock!. Be prepared! :)

i have my bag ready, im starting to worry coz im taking the car and im not the most confident parker and there arent many parking spaces outside the maternity entrance. wil be going on my own too as oh will be at work. i hope and pray they dont start me off as i was hoping for everything to start eau natural. that all went tittys up yesterday!!! typical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back