Hospital

Layla

Reaction score
I got to go to hospital at 12.30 to the assement unit.

I went to the loo an hour ago and found some heavy discharge, sorry TMI i know, i phoned my midwife and she made me an apointment to get checked out.

Its scarey at this stage isnt it, you just dont expect anything to be there when your this far gone. hopefuly its nothing to seroius, baby is moving fine so its prob an infection or something, i hope :?

This pregnancy lark is pretty scary isn't it! Its so much more stressful than I thought it would be.

Hope you are OK hun. I'm sure everything is fine if you can still feel him wriggling.

Take care of yourself.

Good Luck Hun!!

Hope all goes well.

Keep us posted xxx

Hi Layla

Hope everything's ok. Let us know how you get on.

Louise

good luck Layla

Hopefully they will just tell you that you need to rest a bit. Youve had a hectic few weeks what with your wedding.

take care and let us know how you get on hun.

x

Hi Layla,

Beans are pretty tough and the fact you can feel yours wriggling arund is a good sign. You have done the best thing getin it checked out, like Davina says you have had a lot on and your immune system is going to be weak anyway because of the pregnancy so it may well just be an infection. Let us know how you get on, sending you a big hug xxxx

Thinking of you! am sure everything is fine, though!
let us know what they say!
big hug,
mel xx

Best of luck Layla!

I'm sure you will be fine, don't you worry.

*HUG*

Sue

Anyone heard how Layla got on?

Hope all is well Layla, let us know soon. x

they dont know what or where its coming from but they are not to worried.

did a trace and Coby is fine, but i knew that anyway coz i could still feel him moving.

The doc mentioned i was big and said she was going to book me in for a growth scan and to check all is well, she also said i had alot of sugar in my urine again so she wanted to book me in for a sugar test.

I told her i already had both booked in for tomorrow so she was happy enough to let me go home till then on the pervision that if i get any pain or the discharge gets worse i have to go back.

she did an internal and my cervix is closed so there is no danger at this point. which again i kind of already knew, they all fuss way to much! lol

been told to rest untill my scan tomorrow so today im going to be really lazy and not do anything! hehe :D

glad you both are ok!
take it easy, yummy, would love to do that :) enjoy and best of luck for tomorrow!

mel xx

Hey Layla

Im glad everything went well, i hope you do get to rest today and good luck with your sugers tom. Well so far so good then, and babys moving so that is good too.
Well take care and ill talk to you soon
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back