Hospital yesterday..

littlepip

Reaction score
Well my appointment was supposed to be 5th feb but cos i was there with my mum for an appointment she had and the hospital is a 40 minute drive we asked if there were any cancellations and there was!! so got into see the consultant and he said he wasnt worried about the size of my tum but gave me a scan anyway and hes 4.51 pounds! :D or 2047grams lol and his cheeks are sooooo chubby!!!!!! and hes booked me in for a GTT for the 5th feb! :( If uve had one do they leave a canular in ure arm or not? cos ive only got one vein thats any good!!
so all is good and she sent of my wee cos it has a trace of something in it but i dunno what lol she didnt even say or write it on my notes!!!!

Thats a good size!!!

I had a GTT done at my docs a few weeks ago. They didnt leave anything in my arm - but its so boring waiting the 2 hours! Make sure you take a book and some mags!

I know im dreaaading the 2 hour wait!!!! :( I cant sit down for longer than 10 minutes on a horrible plastic chair!!!! And it says sit quietly and dont exserted (dunno how u spell that!) yourself! errrrrm im 7 months pregnant!! i havent "exserted" myself in months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back