hospital visit and dong quai questions. ..

misssparkles

Reaction score
Hi ladies discovered with bloods I wasnt pregnant so the pains I had are supposed to be painful ovulation..
My.last period was then definately 12th may to the 15th which would fit in at 14 days as ive had no spotting since

I went to urgemt care with bad pains and told them I might be pregnant and I had the worst attitude of a nurse who said if I was what do I want her to do about it because she wudnt do anything
I then sww a doctor who laughed when I said I had a chemical pregnancy and said there wasnt such a thing... ehich upswt me then sent me.off.for.bloods my hcg beta came back not pregnant and nothing wrong with me.so the dr told methat I must be having painful povulation and I was young so not to worry about kids yet. My oh was trying not to cry bless him.

Anyway I decided to start taking dong quai ...but is that wise if im ovulating now
Ive had loads of cm this week clear and egg white stretchy the whole works sorry tmi
Could someone explain to me when I should be taking it then
I shud be due on around 9th June now... xxxx

I haven't researched don quai so can't advise I'm afraid. I'm taking Angus castus and I waited til cd1 to start taking it xx

Im worried I didnt buy the right one aha I was on depo which is synthetic progesterone so I woulsd think im lacking estrogen xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back